24apr11:30 am1:00 pmBrown Bag Lunch with Judges Diana Tennis & Elaine Barbour
As promised, our second “brown bag” luncheon seminar will be April 24th at noon in the jury room on the first floor of the Osceola County Courthouse. The
As promised, our second “brown bag” luncheon seminar will be April 24th at noon in the jury room on the first floor of the Osceola County Courthouse.
The topics to be covered will be Department of Revenue Issues and child support modifications.
Hearing officer Norberto Katz will be assisting us, as well as folks from DOR.
What you’ll learn:
- How to spot a Title IV action and what it means to your client.
- The ramifications of a 12.491 action on your client’s concurrent or subsequent family law case.
- When you are required to return to the Hearing Officer for modification and enforcement of support.
- Your pleading and notice obligations and how to prevent problems.
- What is a 409 action, and how does that effect modifiability.
- Jurisdiction, jurisdiction, jurisdiction.
Materials will be sent to members prior to the meeting.
(Friday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Osceola County Courthouse
2 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee, FL 34741
Osceola County Bar Association[email protected]
Osceola County Courthouse2 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee, FL 34741